Friday, August 20, 2010

The day before my PCAT

I woke up today not knowing what to do. I knew that I should relax so I decided to stay home from the free tax shopping crowd. My mom and my sister went shopping without me. But as the day went on, I did not know how I should relax and I was getting frustrated and bored staying home alone...so I decided to go shopping! My mom stopped my the house and picked me up after the 1st shopping trip. Now for their 2nd and my 1st of the day! Since I did not have anything thing to do the whole day, I put together a cute outfit to match with one of my favorite shoes. I didn't take a picture of it though so may be I'll do that next blog if I remember =) Anyway, 2 persons commented on how they thought that my shoes were cute when I was at the shopping mall! They made the pain of the heels goes away, and me very happy =] I only went to 2 stores: Rue21 and Papaya. Here are my free tax findings:
@ Rue21. $ 5.00


Also @ Rue21. Buy one get one free! $19.99 total

I've been looking for a shirt dress and now I have one! @ Papaya. $17.59

I know I just bought 2 pairs of ankle boots last week but these were too cute and cheap to leave at the store!
@ Papaya. $20.99

I'm going to bed now to reserve my energy for the PCAT tomorrow morning! Wish me luck! =)

1 comment:

  1. Mm yes boots are pretty much my fashion obsession at the moment. One of my favorite things about the fall season!

    http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete