Saturday, August 14, 2010

Last-minute back-to-school shopping and studying!

I finally got to print my PCAT admission ticket today! I got the morning test @ 8:30 am! At least I'll get it over with soon...


I'm going to a Vietnamese buffet restaurant after my test! At least I have something fun to look forward to that day. Then I'll get to move back to A&M for a brand new school year the day after that! Whoop! =)

Speaking of moving in, I went shopping for dorm stuffs yesterday and bought some more tights and shoes! I think I'm addicted to them!!! I bought 2 pairs of ankle boots at Walmart and 3 more pairs of tights at Forever21.

Classy and black! $22

From the Miley Cyrus & Max Azria line: $20

These two were $ 5.80 each

This one was $6.80

I think that was enough fun for summer shopping. I need to finish studying for PCAT and pack for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment