Thursday, September 9, 2010

I square I won't spend anymore money on clothes again......until Black Friday!

I'm not sure that I told you guys this, but I am taking a Beginning Ballet class at my university, and I need to purchase pink ballet tights for the class. So I asked my friend to drive me to the mall so I can buy them in Payless shoes store...and I ended up spending about $70 on more clothes and accessories! I am so addicted to shopping! Anyway, here are my bargains! Enjoy =)
You know Payless has been having this deal buy 1 get 1 1/2 off everything? Well since I went there for ballet tights, I had to pick out a pair of shoes for this awesome deal right!? $5 shoes = fabulous shoes!
I've looking for a pair of slacks for the longest time and I finally found one at F21 for only $9.99
I also wanted a blazer and been looking for one, so I bought this one at Charlotte Russe for $25. Not that cheap but apparently it was on sale from $34 originally....
OF COURSE I bought tights! I wanted lace tights cuz they are the trend right now...but it just look like the one i got from F21 so I'm not sure if this is the real lace tights. @ Charlotte Russe for $7.50 (I got 10% off this one bc of student discount so it was like $6 something)
Okay, this one was a must! I didn't have brown tights then and it was 99 cent! Now this is a sale! Also from Charlotte Russe.

The next few purchases are not from the mall. We stopped by Plato's Closet on the way and I got some cheap items!

Yellow clutch for $6
Red clutch for $4
Boyfriend shirt for $5
Dark grey vest for $5

There you have it...I promised I didn't break my bank =)

1 comment:

  1. Now I understand why you like fashion design. :) You can live without clothes

    ReplyDelete