Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Fashion Challenge of the semester!

I have ballet every Thursday and I have to wear a black leotard over pink ballet tights as well as ballet shoes to class.
They don't sound that bad because you're thinking that I can just change in the locker room before and after class...But what you don't know is that I have another class 20 min after my ballet class and I need to walk 7-8 min to catch a bus to get to that class (last week I made it to class with no time to spare!). SOOOO I have no time to change whatsoever. That is why I need to create normal looking outfits that integrate this leotard and the pink tights in a way that I can just slip them on after ballet class and run to the bus with as little time as possible. NOW you know why I call this a challenge? But I think I've won because I have managed to come up with great outfits using only things from my small dorm closet! Enjoy and let me know your thoughts!

the pink flower would be on my hair bun (YES my hair has to be in a bun inside a hair net!!!) to pull the outfit together. SHOES: black peep-toed flats
SHOES: uncertain...may be black ankle boots?
SHOES: black or white flats/ may be grey oxford pumps if I feel like wearing heels...
This is a cardigan (see below) but I buttoned it up into a dress. I'm going to wear the belt similar in how I would wear it with the dress in the picture below. SHOES: not sure...black ankle boots may be?

SHOES: not sure again...black flats?
SHOES: I know this will look great in my gladiator pumps but I'm not sure I want to wear heels running around on campus (Texas A&M is quite bigggg if you don't know)
Since I only have one cool hat, I will be wearing this w/ all the other outfits (except the one w/ the pink flower) to hide my ugly bun!

I have several more but they are mostly high waisted skirts so they can be worn similar to the skirts above.

OMG I should have been studying instead!! Oh well, college happens =)

No comments:

Post a Comment