Saturday, September 4, 2010

"you know what they say...roaring twenties. haha hope you have a great birthday"

I finally turned 20 on Thursday September 2nd! I am getting old but still want to have fun! My friends and family made me feel so special with all their wishes and presents! Their presents involve mostly sweet treats though...Frozen Yogurt and Fried Ice cream! Yummyly amazing! =) I also got birthday money from my grandparents soooo of course I spent some of it on shopping! But only because Rue21 gave 3 coupons to use. They really know how to make money...still, I was happy with what I got:

Another pair of sock-tights from Rue21 for $5.99
Studs for $5.99

Tangerine high-waisted skirt for $21.99 (I was afraid the black belt would make it look too much like Halloween so I switched to a brown belt instead)
2 weeks ago these shorts were $10 each, now they are $5...I guess fall is really coming!
Boyfriend shirt! It is dark blue and not black btw. I really need to get a real camera and not use my phone's. But then again, I rather spend that money on clothes! =)

With the 3 coupons, I spent totally about $37 for all of them. Not bad huh!
My parents are getting me ice cream birthday cake and cooking vietnamese noodle (Pho) for me today! I'm a happy 20 years old girl! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment