Friday, September 10, 2010

I'll be your shadow!


Remember that I was looking for pharmacy experience this summer? well I found one! Not for the summer but I can do this for this Fall...may be even Spring if I really like it. This experience will really make me a possible competitive candidate for the pharmacy school. I will also get to know Tia - the pharmacist there - and she can write me a recommendation letter!

Anyway, this is a Pharmacy for large animals so things won't be the same w/ the normal human pharmacy. I think I can still learn a lot and see if I really like pharmacy. And so far (after spending only one day) I really like it! If all else fails, I can may be a vet pharmacist! Now the only other things that stand between me and the pharmacy school are my PCAT score and my GPA. Well at least these I can improve! I'm not that worry about them because I have all the right tools to improve them: Kaplan PCAT course and a secret study process that I learned my psychology teacher this summer. I might tell you guys this secret if you guys ask :D

I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. It is a very beautiful home. As this can be my dream home. It is really looking awesome. The picture is looking very good.

    ReplyDelete